Artist:Train
Song:Hey Soul Sister
Hey, hey
Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains
妳的唇印沾染了我左邊腦袋的耳垂上
I knew I wouldn't forget you, and so I went and let you blow my mind
我知道了我不會忘記妳,所以我走了 任妳困擾著我的意誌
Your sweet moonbeam, the smell of you in every single dream I dream
妳的微甜月光 妳的氣息遊走於我每壹個夢
I knew when we collided, you're the one I have decided who's one of my kind
我知道了當我們碰撞時,我決定了妳就是那和我壹樣的人
Hey soul sister, ain't the Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!
Hey 黑人女子,妳不是那個無線電、立體聲中的米斯特先生,妳知道 妳離開的方式並不公平
Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight
Hey, hey
Hey 黑人女子 我不想錯過今晚妳做的任何壹件事
Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one-track mind like me
恰巧及時 我很高興妳有壹個和我壹般的單軌的腦袋
You gave my life direction, a game show love connection we can't deny
妳給了我的生活壹個方向 壹個表示我們不可否認的愛情聯系的遊戲
I'm so obsessed, my heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest
我如此困惑 我的心臟就快跳躍出我赤裸的胸膛
I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna, and I'm always gonna wanna blow your mind
我信任妳 像個少女 妳就是麥當娜 我總想要困擾妳
Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!
Hey 黑人女子,妳不是那個無線電、立體聲中的米斯特先生,妳知道 妳離開的方式並不公平
Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight
Hey 黑人女子 我不想錯過今晚妳做的任何壹件事
The way you can't cut a rug, watching you's the only drug I need
如妳剪不斷壹條毛毯 望著妳就是我所需要的藥品
You're so gangsta, I'm so thug, you're the only one I'm dreaming of
妳如此無賴 我就是那麽專橫 妳就是唯壹那個讓我魂牽夢縈的人
You see, I can be myself now finally, in fact there's nothing I can't be
妳知道 我能夠做我自己了 實際上沒有什麽我不能做的
I want the world to see you be with me
我想讓世界都看到妳和我在壹起
Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!
Hey 黑人女子,妳不是那個無線電、立體聲中的米斯特先生,妳知道 妳離開的方式並不公平
Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do tonight,
Hey 黑人女子 我不想錯過今晚妳做的任何壹件事
Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight
Hey 黑人女子 我不想錯過今晚妳做的任何壹件事
Hey, hey
Tonight
今晚
Hey, hey
Tonight
今晚