當前位置:偏方大全网 - 藥品查詢 - 求英語的美文4篇 100字左右的 帶翻譯

求英語的美文4篇 100字左右的 帶翻譯

1.Love Your Life

熱愛生活

Henry David Thoreau/享利.大衛.梭羅

However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The faultfinder will find faults in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode; the snow melts before its door as early in the spring. I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there, and have as cheering thoughts, as in a palace. The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any. May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving. Most think that they are above being supported by the town; but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means. Which should be more disreputable. Cultivate poverty like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends, Turn the old, return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.

不論妳的生活如何卑賤,妳要面對它生活,不要躲避它,更別用惡言咒罵它。它不像妳那樣壞。妳最富有的時候,倒是看似最窮。愛找缺點的人就是到天堂裏也能找到缺點。妳要愛妳的生活,盡管它貧窮。甚至在壹個濟貧院裏,妳也還有愉快、高興、光榮的時候。夕陽反射在濟貧院的窗上,像身在富戶人家窗上壹樣光亮;在那門前,積雪同在早春融化。我只看到,壹個從容的人,在哪裏也像在皇宮中壹樣,生活得心滿意足而富有愉快的思想。城鎮中的窮人,我看,倒往往是過著最獨立不羈的生活。也許因為他們很大,所以受之無愧。大多數人以為他們是超然的,不靠城鎮來支援他們;可是事實上他們是往往利用了不正當的手段來對付生活,他們是毫不超脫的,毋寧是不體面的。視貧窮如園中之花而像聖人壹樣耕植它吧!不要找新的花樣,無論是新的朋友或新的衣服,來麻煩妳自己。找舊的,回到那裏去。萬物不變,是我們在變。妳的衣服可以賣掉,但要保留妳的思想。2.These Things Shall Never Die

這些美好不會消逝

Charles Dickens/查爾斯.狄更斯

The pure. the bright, the beautiful, 壹切純潔的,輝煌的,美麗的,

That stirred our hearts in youth, 強烈地震撼著我們年輕的心靈的,

The impulses to wordless prayer, 推動著我們做無言的禱告的,

The dreams of love and truth; 讓我們夢想著愛與真理的;

The longing after something's lost, 在失去後為之感到珍惜的,

The spirit's yearning cry, 使靈魂深切地呼喊著的,

The striving after better hopes- 為了更美好的夢想而奮鬥著的-

These things can never die. 這些美好不會消逝。

The timid hand stretched forth to aid 羞怯地伸出援助的手,

A brother in his need, 在妳的弟兄需要的時候,

A kindly word in grief's dark hour 傷慟、困難的時候,壹句親切的話

That proves a friend indeed ; 就足以證明朋友的真心;

The plea for mercy softly breathed, 輕聲地乞求憐憫,

When justice threatens nigh, 在審判臨近的時候,

The sorrow of a contrite heart- 懊悔的心有壹種傷感--

These things shall never die. 這些美好不會消逝。

Let nothing pass for every hand 在人間傳遞溫情

Must find some work to do ; 盡妳所能地去做;

Lose not a chance to waken love- 別錯失去了喚醒愛的良機-----

Be firm, and just ,and true; 為人要堅定,正直,忠誠;

So shall a light that cannot fade 因此上方照耀著妳的那道光芒

Beam on thee from on high. 就不會消失。

And angel voices say to thee---妳將聽到天使的聲音在說-----

These things shall never die. 這些美好不會消逝。3.Think it over……好好想想……

Today we have higher buildings and wider highways, but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;

今天我們擁有了更高層的樓宇以及更寬闊的公路,但是我們的性情卻更為急躁,眼光也更加狹隘;

We spend more, but enjoy less;

我們消耗的更多,享受到的卻更少;

We have bigger houses, but smaller families;

我們的住房更大了,但我們的家庭卻更小了;

We have more compromises, but less time;

我們妥協更多,時間更少;

We have more knowledge, but less judgment;

我們擁有了更多的知識,可判斷力卻更差了;

We have more medicines, but less health;

我們有了更多的藥品,但健康狀況卻更不如意;

We have multiplied out possessions, but reduced out values;

我們擁有的財富倍增,但其價值卻減少了;

We talk much, we love only a little, and we hate too much;

我們說的多了,愛的卻少了,我們的仇恨也更多了;

We reached the Moon and came back, but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;

我們可以往返月球,但卻難以邁出壹步去親近我們的左鄰右舍;

We have conquered the uter space, but not our inner space;

我們可以征服外太空,卻征服不了我們的內心;

We have higher income, but less morals;

我們的收入增加了,但我們的道德卻少了;

These are times with more liberty, but less joy;

我們的時代更加自由了,但我們擁有的快樂時光卻越來越少;

We have much more food, but less nutrition;

我們有了更多的食物,但所能得到的營養卻越來越少了;

These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home, but divorces increase;

現在每個家庭都可以有雙份收入,但離婚的現象越來越多了;

These are times of finer houses, but more broken homes;

現在的住房越來越精致,但我們也有了更多破碎的家庭;

That's why I propose, that as of today;

這就是我為什麽要說,讓我們從今天開始;

You do not keep anything for a special occasion because every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION.

不要將妳的東西為了某壹個特別的時刻而預留著,因為妳生活的每壹天都是那麽特別;

Search for knowledge, read more, sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;

尋找更我的知識,多讀壹些書,坐在妳家的前廊裏,以贊美的眼光去享受眼前的風景,不要帶上任何功利的想法;

Spend more time with your family and friends, eat your favorite foods, visit the places you love;

花多點時間和朋友與家人在壹起,吃妳愛吃的食物,去妳想去的地方;

Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment; not only about survival;

生活是壹串串的快樂時光;我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存;

Use your crystal goblets. Do not save your best perfume, and use it every time you feel you want it.

舉起妳的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝嗇灑上妳最好的香水,妳想用的時候就享用吧!

Remove from your vocabulary phrases like” one of these days” or "someday";

從妳的詞匯庫中移去所謂的“有那麽壹天”或者“某壹天”;

Let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!

曾打算“有那麽壹天”去寫的信,就在今天吧!

Let's tell our families and friends how much we love them;

告訴家人和朋友,我們是多麽地愛他們;

Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;

不要延遲任何可以給妳的生活帶來歡笑與快樂的事情;

Every day, every hour, and every minute is special;

每壹天、每壹小時、每壹分鐘都是那麽特別;

And you don't know if it will be your last.

妳無從知道這是否最後刻。4.Success is a Choice

All of us ought to be able to breave ourselves for the predictable(adj 可預言的) challenges and setbacks(n 挫折) that crop(n. 農作物,產量,平頭 v. 收割,修剪,種植) up everyday . If we expect that life won't be perfect ,we'll be able to avoid that impulse(n 沖動) to quit(v 離開,辭職,停止). But even if you are strong enough to persist the obstacle course of life and work ,sometimes you will encounter an adverse event that will completely knock you on your back.

Whether it's a financial loss,the loss of respect of your peers(平輩) or loved ones, or some other traumatic(a. 創傷的) events in your life these major setbacks leave you doubting yourself and wondering if things can ever change for the better again.

Adversity(n 不幸 ,災難)happens to all of US ,and it happens all the time. Some from of may or adversity is either going to be there or it's lying in wait just around the corner. To ignore adversity is to succumb(v 屈死) to the ultimate(a. 終極的, 根本的,極限的,最後的) self-delusion.

But you must recognize that history is full of examples of men and women who achieved greatness despite(prep. 不管,盡管

v.憎恨,輕視) facing hurdles so steep that easily could have crashed their spirit and left them lying in the dust . Abraham Lincoln overcomes a difficult child-hood , depression , the death of two sons , and constant ridicule(n/v 嘲笑) during the Civil War to become arguably greatest president ever. Helen Keller made an impact on the world despite being deaf ,dumb ,and blind from all early age. Franklin Roosevelt had polio (小兒麻痹癥).

There are endless(無止境的) examples.These were people who not looked adversity in the face but learned valuable lessons about overcoming(v 戰勝 adj 充滿了的) difficult circumstances(情形) and were able to move ahead. 本文翻譯:

成功是壹種選擇!

我們每天都應該讓自己做好準備,迎接可預見的挫折和挑戰。如果我們相信生活不可能是完美的。我們就能避免因壹時的沖動而放棄追求。但即使妳擁有堅強的意誌,能夠挺過生活和工作中的困難,有時妳也會遭遇逆境,它會在妳背後給妳狠狠壹擊。

不管是出現經濟損失,或是失去同輩及親人的尊敬,或是遭受生命創傷,這些重大挫折都會使妳對自己產生懷疑,並且懷疑情況是否好轉。

我們每個人都可能遭遇困境,並且它時常發生。有些大災難不是即刻發生就是待在角落等待時機。忽視逆境其實就是在欺騙自己。

但是妳必須認識到歷史上有許多事例都講述了克服重重困難之後才獲得成功的人。那些困難,足以粉碎他們的意誌,讓他們流落塵世。亞伯拉罕林肯戰勝了童年的困難`絕望`喪失了兩個兒子痛苦以及內戰中接踵而來的嘲笑,最終成為美國歷史上無可置疑的最偉大的總統。海倫凱勒早年雙目失明,又是個聾啞,但是她還是對世界產生了巨大影響,而富蘭克林羅斯福則患有小兒麻痹癥。

類似的例子不勝枚舉。這些人不僅大膽的面對困難,而且從中學到了克服困難的寶貴經驗。然後勇往直前。 希望對妳有幫助哈!~

  • 上一篇:2022襄陽樊城區疫情重點保供企業名單及聯系方式
  • 下一篇:USP的美國藥典
  • copyright 2024偏方大全网