去醫院看腸胃的英語對話
胃腸病是常見病多發病,總發病率約占人口的20%左右。下面是我分享的去看腸胃的英語對話,希望能對大家有所幫助!
去看腸胃的英語對話1
A:Come in,please.What's wrong?
請進,哪兒不舒服?
B:It's my stomach,I think I had too much at lunch
胃不舒服,我想我是午飯 吃多了,
since I love Chinese food so much.
因為我太喜歡中國飯了.
But I feel sick after that.
但飯後我覺得有點惡心.
A:What did you have for lunch?
午飯吃的什麽?
B:Seafood,roast duck. Oh,a great variety of things.I can't name them exactly.
海鮮,烤鴨,噢,種類很多,我叫不上確切的`名字.
A:Have you vomited?
嘔吐了嗎?
B:Yes,I have vomited three times after lunch
是的,午飯後已經吐了三次,
and made several trips to the bathroom.
還上了好幾次廁所.
A:I see.Now,please open your mouth and say 'ah'.Your tongue looks coated.
我知道了,現在把嘴張開說'啊'.有舌苔.
I'd like to have your stools tested.
妳得化驗大便.
I'll write out a slip and you can take it with the specimen to the laboratory.
我給妳開壹張化驗單,妳把它和大便送到化驗室
Wait for a while and pick up the report,and then bring it back to me.
等壹會兒,把報告單給 我送來.
B:All right,Doctor.
好吧,大夫.
A:See you later.
壹會兒見.
去看腸胃的英語對話2A:Here's my report, Doctor.
大夫,這是我的化驗報告.
B:Have a seat,and let's have a look.
請坐,咱們來看看.
It's nothing serious,only indigestion due to too much rich food.
沒事兒,只是由於吃了過多的油膩食物,消化不良,
I'll give you medicine for it to make you feel better.
我給妳開些藥,吃了藥妳會舒服壹些.
I advise you to go on a light diet for the next few days.
我勸妳今後幾天的飲食要清淡.
A:I will follow your advice,Doctor. Thank you very much.
我聽您的,大夫.謝謝.
B:You're welcome.
不客氣.
;